Terms and ConditionsTerms and Conditions
Your photography booking is accepted subject to the following terms and condition.
1. Payment for print orders, frames, albums or CD's is requested at the time of placing your order. Title or ownership of the photographic prints does not pass to the purchaser until payment has cleared in full. No products will be delivered until payment has been cleared.
2. When photographing a session where a fixed price package and CD has been booked, payment in full is due 7 days prior to the booking, or in cash on the night. No photographs will be taken without full payment.
3. Payment can be either by cash, cheque, or Paypal payment.
4. Prices quoted are valid for 30 days, after which prices can vary. Wedding quotations are valid for 3 months from date of quotation
5.With the exception of sessions involving maternity, bump, and art nude, chrisdruryphotography.co.uk reserve the right to use any proofs, prints, images and digital files for display, promotional sale, competition entry and any other purposes without liability or compensation to the client. If this is not acceptable to you, please write withdrawing your approval clearly stating you do not give permission to use them.
6.It is your responsibility to inform us if there are any subjects at an event who you, or another person, does not wish to have included in the session. This particularly relates to children in general or where a child attending a session requires their identity/image to be withheld due to legal reasons. If this becomes evident after a session, or during the proof viewing, please inform us immediately and the relevant images will be deleted.
7.Prior to ordering prints we will confirm any appropriate delivery or postal charges where we are unable to hand deliver due to distance.
8. Copyright of photographs classed as either maternity, pregnancy, art /artistic nude is only assumed by "Chris Drury Photography" once a "Model release form" signed by the model has been completed
Wedding Packages & Special Deals